MONDAY, OCTOBER 2 & TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3
1800 VON KARMAN AVE.
IRVINE, CA 92612
The California Retailers Association’s Annual Membership Meeting will be held at the Irvine Marriott Monday, Oct. 2 and Tuesday, Oct. 3. CRA members will hear from industry leaders and policymakers on a variety of issues impacting the retail industry including EPR, Supply Chain, Organized Retail Crime and Retail Theft, Labor & Employment Issues and PAGA Reform. We will also have CA Legislative, Regulatory and Political Updates.
Special Guest Speakers Include:
- California Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis
- CalRecycle Director Rachel Machi Wagoner
- Senator Josh Newman, Author of Senate Bill 707
- Commissioner Sean Duryee, California Highway Patrol
- Honorable Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye, President and CEO, Public Policy Institute of California
- Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Resig
- California District Attorneys Association CEO Greg Totten
- National Stewardship Action Council Executive Director Heidi Sanborn, MPA
- Jim Gatto, seasoned veteran of AI
- And More!
Includes full access to the two day event
Includes access to Monday evening and Tuesday’s sessions