Important Resources for
Resources From Our Members
- Energy Code Ace
- A "one-stop shop" offering no-cost tools, training and resources to help decode the requirements of California's Appliance Efficiency Regulations (Title 20) and the building energy code (Title 24, Part 6). It's funded by utility customers under the auspices of the CPUC and implemented by PG&E, SDG&E, SCE and SoCalGas.
- Energy Code Ace Title 20 Reference Ace
- Helps users navigate California's Appliance Efficiency Regulations (Title 20). Features like "pop-up" definitions of defined terms, key word search capabilities and hyperlinks that allow you to jump directly to related sections make using these documents easier.
- Energy Code Ace Title 20 On-Demand Video Training, including Title 20 Essentials: California Appliance Standards for Retailers, Distributors, Contractors, and Importers.
- This online module describes the requirements for complying with California's Appliance Efficiency Regulations (Title 20) and demonstrates how you can verify compliance before offering a regulated product for sale.
- Title 20 Basics - Retailers, Distributors, and Installers
- This fact sheet provides an overview of Title 20, its' importance, and the retailer's role in the compliance process.
- MAEDbS 101
- This fact sheet provides an overview of the California Energy Commission's Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDbS), its users and their roles, the product types that must be certified, and best practices for how to use its search functionalities.