Resources and Updates for CA Retailers
CRA is in active conversations with the Newsom Administration on issues related to COVID-19. We wanted to give members resources pertaining to executive orders and other issues related to the Administration’s actions regarding the public health crisis.
If the CRA team can be of assistance on specific issues facing your company, please do not hesitate to reach out. We will continue to update members as we receive relevant communications on this issue.
SUPPORT ONLINE SHOPPING
Updates coming soon
New State COVID-19 website for resource sharing: www.covid19.ca.gov
CRA MEMBER ALERTS
*Daily member alerts are available to members only. Click here to join CRA.
UPDATED CALIFORNIA LOCAL ORDINANCES EXCEL SHEET
UPDATED COUNTIES THAT HAVE STATE APPROVAL TO RE-OPEN FASTER
SAN FRANCISCO CURB SIDE RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
UPDATE ON ORANGE COUNTY RE-OPENING
UPDATE ON LOS ANGELES COUNTY RE-OPENING IN STORE RETAIL
UPDATE ON CITY OF LOS ANGELES RE-OPENING IN STORE RETAIL
**These documents and updates are available to CRA members only including the latest information on the status of re-opening retail throughout the state and county specific requirements. Interested in receiving this information? Click here to join CRA.
- CISA Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce Version 3.1: CISA has released a revised version of the Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce memorandum. READ HERE (link available to CRA members only- Click here to join CRA)
Note - California and some counties have their own versions of an essential workers list.
- Retail COVID-19 Industry Guidance (May 19): READ HERE (link available to CRA members only- Click here to join CRA)
Note- Provides greater clarity
- Sharing What We’ve Learned: A Blueprint for Businesses (Kroger, April 21): READ HERE
- COVID-19: Briefing materials - Global health and crisis response (McKinsey, April 13): READ HERE
- The Long Haul of Suppression: Getting Back to Work Responsibly - Will we ever get back to “normal?” (OliverWyman): READ HERE
- COVID-19: Workforce Strategies for a Post-COVID-19 Recovery Workbook (Deloitte, April 22): READ HERE
- COVID-19 Response: Workforce Scenario Modeling in an Uncertain Age (Deloitte, April 17): READ HERE
- Opening the Doors: Return-to-Workplace Considerations During COVID-19 (Covington)